7 Ways to Learn More About KHM Travel Group
Written by: Amanda Bailey on June 24, 2015
If you’re reading this blog post, then there’s a 100% chance that you’ve visited KHM Travel Group’s website. Our website has all the important info someone looking to become a home-based travel agent might need. But there are plenty of other avenues to connect with us through social media, and in person!
These are the top seven ways that you can get to know KHM Travel Group a little better.
1. Host Agency Reviews. This independent website is the largest online directory host travel agencies. Read the reviews other agents have written about us, discover the story behind KHM Travel Group, and see photos of our staff and events. If you’re a current agent, feel free to add your own review to help others make their decision on joining our host agency!
2. Pinterest. We love Pinterest! It’s perfect for sharing stunning destination photos, inspiring quotes, and travel tips. We’ve even created a collaborative board, Travel Agent Life!, that our agents can use to share moments that illustrate what they love about their jobs.
3. Twitter. Looking for travel industry news and quick updates from us? We keep it short, sweet and fun on our Twitter feed, and it’s a great way to keep in touch with our agents.
4. Facebook. One of the best ways to find out what KHM Travel Group is all about is on Facebook. In addition to our blog posts and travel news, you’ll see photos of what’s happening in our corporate office and with our agents.
6. YouTube. We take pride in producing our own videos in-house, so check out our YouTube channel for FAM highlight reels, special messages from our Agency Director, how-to videos and more!
7. Come See Us! If you’re ever in the Northeast Ohio area, we’d love to have you at our corporate office. We frequently give tours to agents and prospective agents. You can meet our staff in person and get a behind-the-scenes look at our central hub! Give us a call at 1-888-611-1220 to schedule a time for a visit. We also hold training events here, so check Travel Agent Meeting to see if any of the upcoming events fits with your schedule.
Of course, you can also peruse the other posts on our blog! Engaging with our agents and potential agents is one of the best ways for us to stay in sync with what’s important to travel agents. And what’s important to our travel agents is important to us!
If you’re interested in becoming an independent travel agent, and would like our official (and free) information packet, fill out the form on the right. You can also give our memberships team a call at 1-888-611-1220 ext 2200.