Meet the Executive Team
Rick Zimmerman, President and CEO
Life has a way of taking us back to our roots, and that’s certainly the case with Rick. He began in the travel industry fresh out of college where he worked as a travel agent for a small mom and pop agency in Cleveland, Ohio. Rick left the travel industry to follow his brother into the residential construction industry where he spent the next twenty-five years. In early 2002, he began to dabble in travel again. One thing led to another and KHM Travel Group was founded. While not a gambler, Rick’s passion is taking trips to Vegas with friends, family and agents. Rick’s vision for KHM Travel Group is to have the absolute best agent support, combined with the state-of-the-art training, and to be known for having the highest commission payouts in the industry. Today, Rick is the driving force behind KHM Travel Group
Burt Kramer, Agency Director / Patricia Kramer, Commissions Manager
Travel has always been an integral part of Burt and his wife, Patricia’s life. By the time Burt was only five years old, he had visited 38 of the 50 states traveling on family vacations. He continued this tradition with Patricia and their three sons. They spent summers vacations in Florida and Arizona and gradually got to more exotic locations in and around the Caribbean. Burt has an extensive online marketing background, initially working in the health & nutrition industry. Over a dozen years ago he and Patricia got their feet wet with Travel Dynamics out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Driven by the desire to combine his passion for travel with his internet marketing skills, they teamed up with Rick Zimmerman in early 2002 and began the development of what would become KHM Travel Group. Today, they oversee the day-to-day operations and work to develop new and innovative ways for KHM Travel Agents to be successful home-based business owners.
As the number one recruitment resource for new agents, our Memberships Team thoroughly explains our program to prospective agents and gives direction to individuals when they are deciding if our program is right for them.
- Bri Greathouse – Memberships Supervisor
- Natalie Aspery – Senior Membership Support
- Sally Campbell – Membership Support
The Training team provides valuable training to agents by offering new educational opportunities, organizing several live training events and FAM trips throughout the year, and scheduling informative webinars.
- Marie Smith – National Training Director
- Beth Klubnik – Live Events and Training Coordinator
- Madison Isom – TravSearch and Special Projects Manager
- Chantelle Nye – Agent Trainer
- John Nagel – Training Assistant
- Heather Allison – West Regional Development Coordinator
- Valeria Vick – Southwest Regional Development Coordinator
- Bryan Overmann – Midwest & Canada Regional Development Coordinator
- Rebecca Doby – Southeast Regional Development Coordinator
- James Fair – East Regional Development Coordinator
Agent Support Team
Answering questions about all aspects of starting and operating a home-based travel agency, the Agent Support team serves as the main source of support for our 3,700+ independent travel agents.
- Kathy Gorfido – Agent Support Manager
- Pam Hassel – Agent Support Lead
- Tyler Parvu – Agent Support Specialist
- Jennifer Henneman – Agent Support Specialist
- Holly Peck – Agent Support Specialist
- Karen Tyler – Agent Support Specialist
- Ilma Abelyan – Agent Support Specialist
- Cinda White – Agent Support Specialist
The Commissions Team oversees the payment of commissions, assists agents who need guidance with the booking process, and handles the distribution of all travel documentation.
All issues involving the payment of membership fees are directed to the Billing Team, who also handles credit card transactions and other major accounting functions for the company.
- Patricia Kramer – Commissions Manager
- David Kramer – Billing Manager
- Shannon Brickles – Payroll Specialist
- Hannah Butler – Commissions Specialist
- Karen Milia – Commissions Assistant
- Briana Riebau – Commissions Assistant
- Lisa Leone – Billing Assistant
Specializing in advertising, graphic design, copywriting, web design and video production, our Marketing Team designs creative marketing pieces for use by our travel agents, Membership Team, and Retail Sales Office.
- Carolyn Sekerak – Creative Marketing Director
- Michelle Bakula – Senior Copywriter / PR Manager
- Tanya Perez – Digital Marketing & Design Manager
- Katie Smotek – Lead Graphic Designer and Print Manager
- Derek Myers – Graphic Designer
- Chris Wallenhorst – Graphic Designer
- Melissa Rice – Copywriter / Social Media Assistant
- Dustin Kramer – Multi-Media Designer
- Christian Zimmerman – Multi-Media Designer
- Megan Morsie – Front End Web Developer
- Amanda Bates – Web Content Writer
- Sarah Yoder – Web Designer
Developing and maintaining relationships with our Supplier Business Development Managers, along with helping connect our agents to special promotions and supplier incentives are the main roles of the Supplier Relations team.
- Lisa Morris – Vice President of Agent Operations
- Geoff Cox – Supplier Relations Director
- Brigett Gerber – Supplier Relations Assistant
The Intellectual Resource Manager handles the company’s Intellectual Resources, as well as all regulatory/legal requirements for the company.
- Karen Siburt – Intellectual Resource Manager
- Janet Platt – Receptionist
LoveShack Vacations / Retail Sales
The retail office of KHM Travel Group is comprised of an experienced team of travel consultants who help local clients plan cruises, honeymoons, family vacations, international tours and more.
- Jenn Ferch – LoveShack Vacations Agency Director
- Ashley Jacin – LoveShack Vacations Assistant Director
- Will Medina – Business Development Manager
- Melissa Rice – Copywriter / Romance Travel Specialist
- Kathy Molina – Romance Travel Specialist
- Lois Holben – Romance Travel Specialist