Rick Zimmerman, President and CEO
Life has a way of taking us back to our roots, and that’s certainly the case with Rick. He began in the travel industry fresh out of college where he worked as a travel agent for a small mom and pop agency in Cleveland, Ohio. Rick left the travel industry to follow his brother into the residential construction industry where he spent the next twenty-five years. In early 2002 he began to dabble in travel again. One thing led to another and KHM Travel Group was founded. While not a gambler, Rick’s passion is taking trips to Vegas with friends, family and agents. He is also Vegas Certified™ and assists the agent base with their “Vegas” needs!
Rick’s vision for KHM Travel Group is to have the absolute best agent support, combined with the state-of-the-art training, and be known for having the highest commission payouts in the entire industry. Today, Rick is the driving creative force behind KHM Travel Group.
Burt Kramer, Agency Director / Patricia Kramer, Commissions Manager
Travel has always been an integral part of Burt & Patricia’s life. By the time Burt was only five years old, he had visited 38 of the 50 states traveling on family vacations. He continued this tradition with his wife, Patricia and their three sons. They spent summers vacations in Florida and Arizona and gradually got to more exotic locations in and around the Caribbean. The whole family has been bitten by the cruise bug. They love to cruise Royal Caribbean’s big ships like the Freedom of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. Burt has an extensive online marketing background, initially working in the health & nutrition industry. What he really wanted to do was to find a way to combine his passion for travel with his internet marketing skills.
A dozen years ago he and Patricia got their feet wet with Travel Dynamics out of Scottsdale, Arizona and in early 2002 they teamed up with Rick Zimmerman and began the development of what would become KHM Travel Group. Over the years the couple has personally recruited over 5,000 new travel agents. Today, Patricia manages the commissions team and Burt oversees the day to day operations.
As the number one recruitment resource for new agents, our Memberships Team thoroughly explains our program to prospective agents and gives direction to individuals when they are deciding if our program is right for them.
- Ashley Kramer – National Memberships Director
- Natalie Aspery – Membership Support
- Sally Campbell – Membership Support
- Bri Greathouse – Membership Support
- Mary Haught – Membership Support
- Karen Tyler – Membership Support
Agent Support & Training
Working hard to train new agents and answer questions about all aspects of starting and operating a home-based travel agency, the Agent Support Team is the main source of support for our over 3,200 independent travel agents.
- Geoff Cox – National Training Director
- Kathy Gorfido – Agent Support Manager
- Pam Hassel – Agent Support Lead
- Cyndi Hansen – Training Consultant
- Tyler Perv – Agent Support Specialist
- Patti Harb – Agent Support Specialist
- Amanda Clements – Associate Agent Trainer
- Jennifer Henneman – Agent Support Specialist
- Madison Isom – Agent Support Specialist
- Marie Smith – Groups Coordinator
- Terri Camsdale– Agent Trainer
The Commissions Team oversees the payment of commissions, assists agents who need guidance with the booking process, and handles the distribution of all travel documentation.
- Patricia Kramer – Commissions Manager
- Shannon Brickles – Commissions Associate
- Karen Milia – Commissions Associate
- Hannah Butler – Commissions Associate
All issues involving the payment of membership fees are directed to the Billing Team, who also handles credit card transactions and other major accounting functions for the company.
- David Kramer – Billing Manager
- Lisa Leone – Billing Assistant
- Elizabeth Horvat – Billing Assistant
- Kathy VanTuyl – Receptionist
Specializing in advertising, graphic design, copywriting, web design and video production, our Marketing Team designs creative marketing pieces for use by our travel agents, Membership Team, and Retail Sales Office.
- Carolyn Longbrake – Marketing Director
- Ryan Burdzinski – Lead Graphic Designer
- Michelle Bakula – Marketing Associate
- Rachel Schaffer – Graphic Designer / Photography Lead
- Dustin Kramer – Multi-Media Designer
- Jason Zimmerman – Web Developer
- Krista Hartley – Graphic Designer
- Chris DeMarco – Web Developer
Supplier Relations / Intellectual Resources
Developing and maintaining relationships with our Supplier Business Development Managers, managing the company’s intellectual resources and human resources/legal consulting are just a few of the major roles of the members of our Supplier Relations and Intellectual Resources Teams.
- Lisa Morris – Supplier Relations Director
- Karen Siburt – Intellectual Resource Manager
- Kelly Staufer – Project Assistant
Retail Sales Team
The retail office of KHM Travel is comprised of an experienced team of travel consultants who help local clients plan cruises, honeymoons, family vacations, international tours and more.
- Jeanmarie Pope – Travel Consultant
- Kathy Molina – Travel Consultant
- Lois Holben – Travel Consultant
Special Project Team
Developing new training and marketing programs, like Luxevo, for our travel agents takes the effort of several individuals with specialized experience.
- Frank Carson – National Luxevo Director
- Jenn Ferch – Romance Program Manager
- Katlyn Cika – Romance Program Administrative Assistant