Rick Zimmerman, President and CEO
Life has a way of taking us back to our roots, and that’s certainly the case with Rick. He began in the travel industry fresh out of college where he worked as a travel agent for a small mom and pop agency in Cleveland, Ohio. Rick left the travel industry to follow his brother into the residential construction industry where he spent the next twenty-five years. In early 2002 he began to dabble in travel again. One thing led to another and KHM Travel Group was founded. While not a gambler, Rick’s passion is taking trips to Vegas with friends, family and agents. He is also Vegas Certified™ and assists the agent base with their “Vegas” needs!
Rick’s vision for KHM Travel Group is to have the absolute best agent support, combined with the state-of-the-art training, and be known for having the highest commission payouts in the entire industry. Today, Rick is the driving creative force behind KHM Travel Group.
Burt Kramer, Agency Director / Patricia Kramer, Commissions Manager
Travel has always been an integral part of Burt & Patricia’s life. By the time Burt was only five years old, he had visited 38 of the 50 states traveling on family vacations. He continued this tradition with his wife, Patricia and their three sons. They spent summers vacations in Florida and Arizona and gradually got to more exotic locations in and around the Caribbean. The whole family has been bitten by the cruise bug. They love to cruise Royal Caribbean’s big ships like the Freedom of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. Burt has an extensive online marketing background, initially working in the health & nutrition industry. What he really wanted to do was to find a way to combine his passion for travel with his internet marketing skills.
A dozen years ago he and Patricia got their feet wet with Travel Dynamics out of Scottsdale, Arizona and in early 2002 they teamed up with Rick Zimmerman and began the development of what would become KHM Travel Group. Over the years the couple has personally recruited over 5,000 new travel agents. Today, Patricia manages the commissions team and Burt oversees the day to day operations.
Craig Freeman, Business Analyst
As the number one recruitment resource for new agents, our Memberships Team thoroughly explains our program to prospective agents and gives direction to individuals when they are deciding if our program is right for them.
- Ashley Kramer – National Memberships Director
- Natalie Aspery – Membership Support
- Sally Campbell – Membership Support
- Bri Greathouse – Membership Support
- Mary Haught – Membership Support
Agent Support & Training
Working hard to train new agents and answer questions about all aspects of starting and operating a home-based travel agency, the Agent Support Team is the main source of support for our over 3,200 independent travel agents.
- Kathy Gorfido – Agent Support Manager
- Marie Smith – National Training Director
- Pam Hassel – Agent Support Lead
- Tyler Perv – Agent Support Specialist
- Patti Harb – Agent Support Specialist
- Jennifer Henneman – Agent Support Specialist
- Holly Peck – Agent Support Specialist
- Cathy Turner – Agent Support Specialist
- Karen Tyler – Agent Support Specialist
- Madison Isom – Training / TravSearch
- Nichole Fox – Associate Agent Trainer
- Terri Camsdale – Agent Trainer
- Heather Allison – West Regional Development Coordinator
- Valeria Vick – Southwest Regional Development Coordinator
- Rochelle Ward – Midwest & Canada Regional Development Coordinator
- Rebecca Doby – Southeast Regional Development Coordinator
- James Fair – East Regional Development Coordinator
The Commissions Team oversees the payment of commissions, assists agents who need guidance with the booking process, and handles the distribution of all travel documentation.
- Patricia Kramer – Commissions Manager
- Shannon Brickles – Commissions Associate
- Karen Milia – Commissions Associate
- Hannah Butler – Commissions Associate
All issues involving the payment of membership fees are directed to the Billing Team, who also handles credit card transactions and other major accounting functions for the company.
- David Kramer – Billing Manager
- Lisa Leone – Billing Assistant
- Elizabeth Horvat – Billing Assistant
- Kathy VanTuyl – Office Assistant
Specializing in advertising, graphic design, copywriting, web design and video production, our Marketing Team designs creative marketing pieces for use by our travel agents, Membership Team, and Retail Sales Office.
- Ashley Kramer – Marketing Director
- Michelle Bakula – Senior Copywriter / PR Manager
- Jason Zimmerman – Web Development Manager
- Rachel Schaffer – Graphic Designer / Photography Lead
- Dustin Kramer – Multi-Media Designer
- Krista Hartley – Graphic Designer
- Chris DeMarco – Web Developer
- Christian Zimmerman – Multi-Media Designer
- Ana Terstage – Web Developer
- Katie Smotek – Graphic Designer
- Kristin Tarnovecky – Graphic Designer
Developing and maintaining relationships with our Supplier Business Development Managers, along with helping connect our agents to special promotions and supplier incentives are the main roles of the Supplier Relations team.
- Geoff Cox – Vendor Relations Director
- Charlie Thompson – Assistant Vendor Relations Manager
The Intellectual Resource Manager handles the company’s Intellectual Resources, as well as all regulatory/legal requirements for the company.
- Karen Siburt – Intellectual Resource Manager
LoveShack Vacations / Retail Sales Team
The retail office of KHM Travel is comprised of an experienced team of travel consultants who help local clients plan cruises, honeymoons, family vacations, international tours and more.
- Jenn Ferch – LoveShack Vacations Agency Director
- Jeanmarie Pope – Travel Consultant / Romance Travel Specialist
- Kathy Molina – Travel Consultant / Romance Travel Specialist
- Lois Holben – Travel Consultant / Romance Travel Specialist
- Ashley Jacin – Romance Program Administrative Assistant
- Julianne Keco – Senior Travel Coordinator
Developing new sales and marketing programs for our travel agents takes the effort of individuals with specialized experience.
- Frank Carson – National Luxevo Director