Top 5 Reasons to Have a RIU Partner Club Account
Written by: Amanda Bailey on April 26, 2018
Did you know that KHM Travel Group Agents can now register their own RIU Partner Club (RPC) accounts? This allows agents to track their own bookings with RIU Hotels & Resorts, and make Agent Rate reservations for themselves directly through their own account so they can earn RIU Partner Club Rewards!
So what’s in it for you, the agent? Agents earn points by submitting their reservations through RPC and are based on per person, per night regardless of the hotel, room category, travel dates or reservation channel. Earning points was never so easy!
Our RIU BDM, Nova-Lee Black, shares the top five reasons to register all your bookings through your RIU Partner Club account:
1. Keep Your Points — Take Your Free Stays! RPC gives you points for free stays that NEVER expire. As long as you are an active agent, your points won´t expire.
2. RPC gives you one year to go back and submit bookings! Any booking that has traveled in the past year can still be submitted for points.
3. RPC does NOT have any BLACKOUT dates! When you want to book your room with points you can do so over Christmas, spring break or any night of the year.
4. RPC gives your clients a little gift in the room from you! Submit before your clients leave and they will receive a little gift and card with your name on it.
5. Submitting your points through RPC allows RIU to see the support you give.
To take advantage of the RIU Travel Agent rates, an agent needs to have at least one booking registered through their RPC account.
RIU Hotels and Resorts was founded in Mallorca, Spain in 1953. RIU now has over 100 hotels and Resorts in 16 countries. RIU is characterized by its firm commitment to quality, varied and attentively prepared cuisine, and its highly personal service.
KHM Travel Group agents can learn more about RIU Hotels and Resorts, and the RIU Partner Club in the Portal.
When you become an independent travel agent with KHM Travel Group, you are also gaining access to travel industry organizations that provide additional benefits, tools and resources for your business.
Learn more about joining KHM Travel Group by filling out the form on the right side of screen or by calling our Memberships team at 1-888-611-1220.