Education For All Travel Agents
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, KHM Travel Group has extensive and enriching educational experiences online and in-person.
For those just starting out, we have a series of online classes for travel agents that make it easy to understand how to set up your travel business and to sell travel the right way through our Learning Management System (LMS). If you prefer to be in a classroom setting, we have several Boot Camp 1.0 classes throughout the year that do a deep-dive and build upon what you learn in our Destination 1 courses in our LMS.
There is always something to learn in the travel industry, no matter your years of experience. Our LMS has advanced classes to go deeper into topics like how to navigate groups, charging service fees, how to market your travel business, and so much more. For our seasoned agents, we also provide specialized learning opportunities to make sure your agency is kept on top of all current trends and technologies.
Our Learning System:
• Online travel agent courses
• *KHM Travel Group Exclusive In-Person Educational Events: Boot Camp 1.0 and 2.0, Group Camp, Luxury Symposium, Destination Success, Crystal Conference, On the Concourse, and Regional Team-ups
• *KHM Travel Group Exclusive FAM and SAS trips
• Weekly touchpoints with our team on Facebook Lives in our agent-only group.
• CTA Certification study groups
• Access to personalized coaching.
• Access to Supplier hosted Webinars and Events
• Agent Support Team, available by phone, email and chat to answer your quick questions.
Want to experience the KHM Travel Group educational team first-hand?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@KHMTravelGroup
- Our weekly talkshow and podcast: KHM Today hosted by our Education Manager, Carolyn Orf as she walks through the hottest topics in the travel industry.
- Our Vice President of Engagement, Bill Coyle breaks down some quick tips in his Travel Agent Tips series.
Ready to sign up and access a world of knowledge – included with your membership?
*Additional fees apply.