Group Travel Support
Our Group Experts Can Help You Succeed!
Group travel is an advanced market segment and our dedicated team is here to assist you with this specialized niche. Booking group travel comes with many new questions and additional considerations for you as the travel agent. Planning group travel can be rewarding, but it takes a lot of time, planning, and organization.
What makes a group booking?
A group booking can vary depending on the group type. Land Groups contract group space with a minimum of 10 rooms (20 people) and cruise groups contract with a minimum of 8 cabins (16 people). A group is based on the number of accommodations needed and not a specific amount of passengers traveling.
KHM Travel Agents that book group travel can:
- Rely on the dedicated, detail-oriented support of experienced travel agents
- Take advantage of the established relationships and commission levels with top group suppliers like Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Apple Leisure Group, and Delta Vacations
- Promote and book into group space already held by KHM Travel Group and/or our consortia, Travel Leaders Network
- Manage their group bookings, clients, and commissions in our client management system, myTravelCRM
- Immerse themselves in learning group travel with focused emails and webinars
- Schedule one-on-one support sessions to educate and empower them before they even begin booking the group, so they can proceed with confidence
Planning group travel can be intimidating, but with our experienced team to support you, it doesn’t have to be. We know what it takes to navigate booking group cruise space, and what it takes to wow a destination wedding party.
What many agents don’t expect is the investment of time, energy, and money that group travel requires. With KHM Travel Group, our goal is to lay the foundation for you to provide first-rate service to your groups and build your group business.
Hear from Donna, one of our top-producing agents, who decided to become a group travel specialist. See what she loves about planning cruises and how KHM Travel Group makes it easy for her to grow her business:
If you have more questions about KHM Travel Group and how we can help you become a group travel specialist, give us a call at 1-888-611-1220. If you are ready to get started, head over here to fill out our travel agent application.