The Leading Partner for Travel Professionals
WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT, EDUCATION, COMMISSION & NETWORKING AMONG HOST AGENCIES
Our agent-first approach has set KHM Travel Group apart since we got started in 2005. We celebrate when you celebrate. We don’t shy away from challenges agents face, because your challenges are our challenges!
Here’s what travel professionals can expect as part of the KHM Travel Group family of agents.
A STRONG SUPPORT NETWORK
- A dedicated Agent Support team available six days a week via phone, email, or live chat
- In-person and virtual Team-Ups with agents in your regions, plus Regional Coordinators to keep you informed of events near you
- A dedicated Supplier Relations team ready to advocate for you with suppliers
- Facebook Lives and KHM Today about what’s happening in the industry, business tips, and how to tackle common issues
- Agent recognition programs (Basecamp and Pinnacle) to help you set goals and continue to grow
ESTABLISHED RAPPORT WITH SUPPLIERS
Creating strong connections with top suppliers is one of our top priorities because it ensures that you provide world-class service to your clients from start to finish. Travel suppliers and industry organizations like ASTA and CLIA recognize KHM Travel Group as one of the leading travel hosts and that recognition extends to you as an independent agent.
What our supplier partnerships mean for you:
- Top commissions, incentives, and other KHM Travel-only offers
- Established relationships with hundreds of reputable travel suppliers
- Invites to exclusive supplier and industry events and FAMs to broaden your network and skills
WORK FROM ANYWHERE WITH EASE
You can't focus on your clients if you don't have a platform that supports your business and its operations. We've got you covered with:
- Our mobile-friendly client relationship manager, myTravelCRM. Here you can manage your clients and bookings, track your commissions, create trip proposals, pull reports to stay on track with sales, and more
- Weekly commission payouts through direct deposit
- Access to MyTravelAgentPortal, where you can access everything from our supplier database, in-person events calendar, online educational courses, marketing support, and updates from KHM Travel Group.
NETWORK & LEARN FROM OTHER TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS
Hearing from other experienced agents is one of the best ways to determine whether KHM Travel Group is the right fit for you. In their travel agent spotlight videos, Tamyra and Emily talk about why they got started and why they continue to find value in working with our host travel agency.