For KHM Consulting, Inc. and KHM Travel Group (“the Company”).
Last updated 10/4/22.
Notice and Acceptance
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect
Some information is automatically transmitted to the Company whenever you access our website. Examples of this type of information may include the device’s Internet protocol (IP) address, type of device, operating system, browser information such as type, version, timezone, session information such as pages visited and duration, browser data such as cookies and similar technical information for fraud prevention or other purposes.
If you use your mobile phone or tablet to access our website, you may automatically provide location information. You may with the controls on your own computer or mobile device, disable some of this information which is automatically provided to us when visiting our website. For example, you can use the options available in your browser to disable cookies or disable any locator services. However, disabling certain features may restrict your ability to interact with our website or your personal account information.
Information That You Provide Us
How We Use This Information
The Company is not in the business of selling personal information. The Company currently shares information only as described below. Understand that our policies are subject to change without notice and will be periodically reviewed.
The Company will share your personally identifiable information with other companies/individuals when:
- We provide your information to third party providers to perform functions on our behalf and to assist us in providing products and services to you. For example: sending postal mail and email, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service and services to you. The information shared is consistent and limited to that which is necessary to perform their services and not used for other purposes. A list of our third party services and links to their corresponding privacy policies is available at the end of this document;
- We release account and personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law to provide your information, to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions, or to protect the rights, property and safety of the Company or others;
- We sometimes send offers and promotions to select users which may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from all the Company mailing lists at any time;
- We provide travel suppliers with your contact information once you are enrolled as an independent contractor. You may request to unsubscribe from travel supplier mailing lists at any time; or
- We will otherwise release information with your consent, by direct permission or after giving you the opportunity to opt-out or select to not share that such information.
Protection of Information
We know that you deeply care about your privacy and data security. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Company stores its contact information in our email marketing system, as well as text messaging system when a user opts-in for text messaging services.
Credit/Debit card information (including card number, CVV/CVC, expiration, and name on card) is stored at a secure third-party credit card processing company and is not transmitted through our websites or servers. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to process your information request/enrollment as well as to assist us in customizing the content of our site to provide information that may be of interest to you.
Account Access by You
If you establish an account with the Company, you may be given the ability to access your personal data and account records to update your account information. While the Company takes measures to provide security of this information, how you maintain security of the username(s) and password(s) is vitally important to maintaining your account’s privacy which the Company cannot control. It is important that you secure such information which would allow access to your account in an appropriate manner and protect against unauthorized access to your computer/device and login information. Be sure to logout and close the browser whenever using a shared computer.
Links to Other Websites
Third-Party Services Used by the Company
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are a member of the Dashlane Referral Program, which allows us to refer new customers to Dashlane for a mutual discount via a referral link.