Meet the Executive Team
Rick Zimmerman, President and CEO
Life has a way of taking us back to our roots, and that’s certainly the case with Rick. He began in the travel industry fresh out of college where he worked as a travel agent for a small mom and pop agency in Cleveland, Ohio. Rick left the travel industry to follow his brother into the residential construction industry where he spent the next twenty-five years. In early 2002, he began to dabble in travel again. One thing led to another and KHM Travel Group was founded. While not a gambler, Rick’s passion is taking trips to Vegas with friends, family and agents. Rick’s vision for KHM Travel Group is to have the absolute best agent support, combined with the state-of-the-art training, and to be known for having the highest commission payouts in the industry. Today, Rick is the driving force behind KHM Travel Group
Burt Kramer, Agency Director / Patricia Kramer
Travel has always been an integral part of Burt and his wife, Patricia’s life. By the time Burt was only five years old, he had visited 38 of the 50 states traveling on family vacations. He continued this tradition with Patricia and their three sons. They spent summers vacations in Florida and Arizona and gradually got to more exotic locations in and around the Caribbean. Burt has an extensive online marketing background, initially working in the health & nutrition industry. Over a dozen years ago he and Patricia got their feet wet with Travel Dynamics out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Driven by the desire to combine his passion for travel with his internet marketing skills, they teamed up with Rick Zimmerman in early 2002 and began the development of what would become KHM Travel Group. Today, they oversee the day-to-day operations and work to develop new and innovative ways for KHM Travel Agents to be successful home-based business owners.
As the number one recruitment resource for new agents, our Memberships Team thoroughly explains our program to prospective agents and gives direction to individuals when they are deciding if our program is right for them.
- Natalie Aspery – Senior Membership Support
- Bri Greathouse – Memberships Supervisor
- Sally Campbell – Membership Support (not pictured)
The Training team provides valuable training to agents by offering new educational opportunities, organizing several live training events and FAM trips throughout the year, and scheduling informative webinars.
- Marie Smith – National Training Director
- Beth Klubnik – Live Events and Training Coordinator
- Chantelle Nye – Agent Trainer (not pictured)
- John Nagel – Training Assistant
- Heather Allison – West Regional Development Coordinator (not pictured)
- Valeria Vick – Southwest Regional Development Coordinator (not pictured)
- Bryan Overmann – Midwest & Canada Regional Development Coordinator (not pictured)
- Rebecca Doby – Southeast Regional Development Coordinator (not pictured)
- James Fair – East Regional Development Coordinator (not pictured)
Agent Support Team
Answering questions about all aspects of starting and operating a home-based travel agency, the Agent Support team serves as the main source of support for our 3,700+ independent travel agents.
- Tyler Parvu – Agent Support Specialist
- Karen Tyler – Agent Support Specialist
- Link Ray – Technical Support Specialist
- Pam Hassel – Agent Support Lead
- Cinda White – Agent Support Specialist
- Kathy Gorfido – Agent Support Manager
- Holly Peck – Agent Support Specialist
- Jennifer Henneman – Agent Support Specialist (not pictured)
- Ilma Abelyan – Agent Support Specialist (not pictured)
The Commissions Team oversees the payment of commissions, assists agents who need guidance with the booking process, and handles the distribution of all travel documentation.
- Hannah Butler – Commissions Manager
- Karen Milia – Commissions Specialist
- Briana Riebau – Commissions Specialist (not pictured)
All issues involving the payment of membership fees are directed to the Billing Team, who also handles credit card transactions and other major accounting functions for the company.
- David Kramer – Billing Manager
- Lisa Leone – Billing Assistant
Specializing in advertising, graphic design, copywriting, web design and video production, our Marketing Team designs creative marketing pieces for use by our travel agents, Membership Team, and Retail Sales Office.
- Melissa Rice – Copywriter / Social Media Assistant
- Chris DeMarco – Web Developer
- Derek Myers – Graphic Designer
- Dustin Kramer – Multi-Media Designer
- Chris Wallenhorst – Graphic Designer
- Amanda Bates – Web Content Writer
- Megan Morsie – Front End Web Developer
- Sarah Yoder – Web Designer
- Christian Zimmerman – Multi-Media Designer
- Tanya Perez – Digital Marketing & Design Manager
- Carolyn Sekerak – Creative Marketing Director
- Michelle Bakula – Senior Copywriter / PR Manager
- Sara Rawlings – Lead Graphic Designer and Print Manager (not pictured)
Developing and maintaining relationships with our Supplier Business Development Managers, along with helping connect our agents to special promotions and supplier incentives are the main roles of the Supplier Relations team.
- Lisa Morris – Vice President of Agent Operations
- Geoff Cox – Supplier Relations Director
- Brigett Gerber – Supplier Relations Assistant
The Intellectual Resource Manager handles the company’s Intellectual Resources, as well as all regulatory/legal requirements for the company.
- Karen Siburt – Intellectual Resource Manager
- Janet Platt – Receptionist
- Shannon Brickles – Payroll Specialist (not pictured)
LoveShack Vacations / Retail Sales
The retail office of KHM Travel Group is comprised of an experienced team of travel consultants who help local clients plan cruises, honeymoons, family vacations, international tours and more.
- Jenn Jankowski – LoveShack Vacations Agency Director
- Ashley Jacin – LoveShack Vacations Assistant Director
- Will Medina – Business Development Manager
- Melissa Rice – Copywriter / Romance Travel Specialist
- Kathy Molina – Romance Travel Specialist
- Lois Holben – Romance Travel Specialist