Travel Agent Partners and Preferred Suppliers
To give your clients the best experience, and make sure you get rewarded too, it’s important to be partnered with a host agency that has strong industry connections and access to leading travel suppliers.
With KHM Travel Group, you’ll be able to take advantage of these benefits from the day you join. Learn more about our industry connections and supplier relationships from our Vice President of Agent Engagement, Bill, in the video below.
As a part of your setup and enrollment process, we give you the information you need to log into travel agent-only supplier websites and booking engines. This is how you’ll research trips, find pricing, and book travel for your clients. When you get started, we’ll even register you for some of these travel agent-only sites, so don’t have to waste any time before diving in.
In addition to earning more money because of our high sales volume, our personal relationships with our Preferred Suppliers allows our agents to take part in:
- Incentive contests to win prizes and swag
- Invitations to private industry events
- Bonus commission offers
- Special FAM trip opportunities
The Preferred Suppliers below represent the majority of KHM Travel Agents’ bookings. In addition to our 40+ Preferred Suppliers, KHM Travel Agents have access to hundreds of other travel suppliers to ensure they can find a vacation that will truly wow their clients.
In addition to these suppliers, KHM Travel Group is also a member of the following industry and professional organizations:
- IATAN – The International Airlines Travel Agent Network
- CLIA – Cruise Lines International Association
- ARC – Airlines Reporting Corporation
- Travel Leaders Network – Our Consortia
- TPOC – Travel Professionals of Color
- PATH – Professional Association of Travel Hosts
- ASTA – American Society of Travel Advisors
- Travel A.L.L.I.E.S. Society – Aligned * Loyal * Leaders * Inspire * Educate * Support
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Medina County Chamber Alliance
The Travel Institute
As the provider of the travel industry’s highest level of education, The Travel Institute offers a variety of educational and professional development opportunities including the Certified Travel Associate (CTA) program. Through our partnership with The Travel Institute, our agents have access to special pricing and benefits for all levels of experience.
Current KHM Travel Group agents can learn more about our partnership with The Travel Institute here in the Agent Portal.
You can learn more about our program pricing options here, and feel free to call our Membership Team at 1-888-611-1220 with any other questions you have about getting started!