Rick Zimmerman Continues Membership on Carnival Executive Partner Advisory Board
Written by: Guest on April 18, 2018
For the third year in a row, KHM Travel Group’s President Rick Zimmerman has been named to the Carnival Executive Advisory Board.
Adolfo Perez, Carnival’s Senior Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing, announced the 2018 Executive Partner Advisory Board this week. Now comprised of 16 travel executives, the board provides feedback and shares input on various trade initiatives with the line’s senior sales leadership team.
“We rely on the valuable feedback of these accomplished travel industry leaders and look forward to their ongoing and impactful advice throughout the year,” said Carnival’s Senior Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing Adolfo Perez. “This group represents a rich diversity of agency model types, which helps us implement strategies that more broadly benefit all agents selling Carnival.”
Members of the 2018 Executive Partner Advisory Board are:
· David Crooks, Sr. Vice President, Product & Operations , World Travel Holdings
· Matthew Eichhorst, President, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
· Michelle Fee, CEO, Cruise Planners
· Jackie Friedman, President, Nexion
· Anthony Hamawy, President, Cruise.com<http://Cruise.com>
· Emerson Kirksey Hankamer, President & CEO, Vacations To Go
· Sarah Henshall, Sr. Vice President, Travel & Branch Operations, AAA Carolinas
· Ashley Hunter, Vice President of Sales Development , Avoya
· Kathryn Mazza-Burney, Executive Vice President, Sales, TRAVELSAVERS
· Koreen McNutt, Sr. Director Global Cruise, Expedia Group
· Libbie Rice, Co-President, Ensemble Travel Group
· John Rowley, Co-Founder & CEO, International Cruise & Excursions Inc. (ICE)
· Marcia Rowley, Co-Founder & COO, International Cruise & Excursions Inc. (ICE)
· Alex Sharpe, President, Signature Travel Network
· Don Walker, Co-Owner, WMPH Vacations
· Rick Zimmerman, President, KHM Travel Group
Carnival’s Executive Partner Advisory Board meets annually with the line’s sales leadership team as well as certain executive team members. They also provide ongoing feedback throughout the year as needed on decisions impacting trade programs and strategies. Members were selected by Carnival’s sales leadership team.
“We are honored to have Rick Zimmerman, President of KHM Travel Group, sit on our Executive Partner Advisory Board, as his passion and dedication to the KHM Travel Group network is premier,” said Mike Julius, Carnival’s Vice President – Field Sales, North America.
Congratulations to Rick on his appointment to the Advisory Board!
Stay updated on KHM Travel news by subscribing to our blog! If you’re interested in learning more about our host agency and starting your own home-based travel agency, fill out the form on the right and we’ll send you our free information packet.
You can also reach a member of our team at 888-611-1220 if you have questions.