7 Holiday Gift Ideas for Travelers
Written by: Sydney M on November 20, 2018
Travel agents know that the best gift of all is the gift of travel. However, the frequent flyers and globetrotters in your life are sure to love these travel accessories too.
1. Travel Magazine Subscription
For a gift that will last all year long, consider getting your favorite traveler a subscription to a travel magazine like Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic Traveler, or Travel + Leisure. Amazon offers a wide variety of magazines with the option to gift a subscription to someone if you know their address. They’ll be thanking you whenever they receive new travel inspiration in their mailbox!
This stylish, oversized scarf doubles as a blanket, and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. For a cold flight, this cozy blanket scarf can be the perfect accessory to stay warm by wearing it as a scarf or using it as a blanket. The scarf can also be worn as a shawl for a cool evening on a restaurant’s patio or as a fashionable accessory while exploring a destination.
Sleeping on a plane, train, or long car ride can be a challenge, but a comfy travel pillow can certainly help. The Trtl pillow has a wrapped, scarf-like design that supports your head and neck. The lightweight and slim design make it easy to pack and carry, and its soft fabric is also machine-washable!
These durable, reusable shoe bags are one of our favorite new packing hacks. They make it easy to keep your dirty shoes separate from your clean clothes when packing. Since they come in a four pack, you can take an empty one with you to store dirty clothes on your journey home.
Having a wallet that uses RFID blocking materials to keep your passport, ID, and credit cards safe from scanning is key for any traveler. This particular travel wallet comes in over 30 colors and will fit all of your essentials in one sleek design.
6. Travel Book
Escaping in a good book is the next best thing to a real getaway. Here are three that are sure to inspire their next journey.
- 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
- Readers will travel around the US with this incredible book by National Geographic. Each entry highlights attractions and provides facts to get you thinking about your next trip.
- The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World
- This Lonely Planet book walks through all 230 countries recognized by the United Nations, making it the ultimate reference guide for travelers who want to see and do everything!
- Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the World’s Most Amazing Place
- National Geographic is at it again! With stunning photographs taken in some of the worlds most beautiful natural and man-made sites, it is sure to inspire and intrigue its readers.
For travelers who really want to see the whole world, this scratch-off map will have them eager to plan their next getaway. This conversation starter is also a great piece of décor to show off their love for travel. If you’re buying for someone who has “seeing the entire US” on their bucket list, there’s also a map for all 50 states!
If you love helping others experience the world through travel, we have the perfect gift to give yourself! Becoming a travel agent with KHM Travel Group will enable you to run your own business, learn about the travel industry, and plan incredible getaways for your clients. For more information on the support, resources, and technology we provide, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at 1.888.611.1220.
This post contains Amazon Associate links. We hope you love the products we recommend!